Sunday, May 8, 2011

Proud Duck Mother!

The other day I was cycling in the area, looking for something to photograph. All of a sudden I saw a mother duck with little ducklings swimming in a ditch. Such a wonderful surprise! I didn't think their would be any already, this time of season.

I quickly took some photographs, but the mother duck was very protective of her ducks and swam away. Of course I didn't want to cause any stress for her, so I left it at that.

When I got home and looked at the photographs, I counted eleven little ducklings!

Mother duck with 11 baby ducklings photograph card
(you can click on the image to view or buy this card)



I'm so impressed by this mother that has to take care of so many little ones!
Click here to view all products with this photograph.

2 comments: