Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tba!

Artistic orange wildflowers stationery stationery
(click on the image to view or buy the product)

I've been really busy with flash lately (see my game in the previous post), and haven't had that much time (and inspiration!) to create products for Zazzle. I tried to at least squeeze in one or two new products a day. So you can imagine my surprise when I received a TBA today for this stationery!

It's a photograph I took a couple of days ago of some field flowers next to a road. I slightly altered it in photoshop to give it a more drawing like effect.

Here are a few more products with this design:


Artistic orange wildflowers Postcard postcardOrange wildflowers Garden Party Invitationcard invitationartistic orange fieldflowers ex libris bookmark profilecard
(you can click on the images to view or buy the product)


Click here to view all products with this design
(I'll be adding more over the next couple of days)

2 comments: