Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love birds wedding set

I'm busy making a complete wedding set! It's a lot of fun and I'm really trying to envison a wedding and all the things the bride and groom will need. What I love about Zazzle is that customers can change anything they like, to make it really exactly like they want.

For this set I'm using vector drawings in a patchwork style. I did not make them myself, but I really love this style. The theme is: "sew in love". It has cute little love birds in their nest. It's becomming a really modern, fun set with also picture frames so bride and groom can add their own photo's if they like.

You can see here what I've made so far. Just click on the images to view or purchase the product.





Save the Day cards
love birds save the date love birds save the date



The invitation is size 5 x 7
sew in love wedding 5 x 7 sew in love wedding 5 x 7



Envelope 7 ¼” wide x 5 ¼” high
love birds enveloppe love birds enveloppe



RSVP card
love birds rsvp love birds rsvp
love birds rsvp
The RSVP card is also available
without the picture frame:



Table placement card
love birds table placement card business card templates love birds table placement card business card templates



Table number cards
pink hearts table number card
front and back are the same



Thank you notecards
wedding thank you cards wedding thank you cards



Magnets
love birds save the date magnets love birds save the date



Stamps
love birds wedding stamps true love postage


I hope you like what I've done so far. I have made many more products with this design which can also be used for the wedding or as wedding gifts, like a binder and notebook.

You can view all products here: love bird products

2 comments: