Sunday, December 29, 2013

cute pink room decor for girls

Zazzle has so many items now, you can use them to decorate a whole custom made room!!

I had a lot of fun making this matching decoration set for little girls who love pink! I used Polyvore to make this set. All the items are customizable. All the products have a pink hearts or red and pink plaid vector design.

I've made pillows with her monogram and name, a light switch cover, a small lamp and fun wall stickers to decorate the walls. Like a hot air balloon, pencil and mustache. For the lamp I've also made one in light brown colors, in case you don't like the lighting of a pink colored lamp.


This set is just an idea of what you can do with the products in my store. If you have any questions or need help, please contact me!

cute pink room decor for girls


cute pink room decor for girls by funcards 

No comments:

Post a Comment